Subject: Re: Basement Kodachrome... or Film Forever!
From: "Harold Gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 15:09:06 +0200

Hi

I think that longevity may also depend on what you are going to do with the
material. I found the following, quoted from Kodak's site, quite
interesting...

"All Kodak color reversal films are very stable. For slides that you plan
to store for a long time in the dark, your best choice is one of the
KODACHROME Films. KODAK EKTACHROME Films also offer excellent dye
stability, and they withstand the effects of projection somewhat better
than KODACHROME Films do."

I never project my chromes but thought it might be interesting for those
who do.

Harold

Fred wrote