Subject: Re: Off Topic, A day with my Leica
From: Luiz Otavio Marinho <lmarinho@br2001.com.br>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 22:47:02 -0300

Ted wrote:

>I wondered what the policeman did with all the Japanese tourists, did he=
 want
>their film to?

 hi, Ted,

 No, Because minutes after he took my "unexposed" film I saw him with a
P&S, taking pictures of the house. I think he got my film because when I
arrive he was without camera and maybe he wants to sell the pictures for a
local Newspaper...
 Poor guy... He needs to "Develop" his brains...
 I think he gave up, because were to many japaneses... I tought I was in a
comedy movie set when that 15 japaneses tourists arrived with tripods,
vests, cameras, Etc...
=20
 I will never forget that japanese with a R7 wearing green gloves, a vest
and a cap*. In a warm day... About 26=B0c...
*(I don=B4t know in english the name for that cap ussually used on the beach
to protect the eyes against sun)."

 Regards,

 Luiz Otavio Marinho
 S=E3o Paulo - Brazil