Subject: VIEWFINDER
From: Jason Tetzloff <leica@omni.cc.purdue.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 15:35:31 -0500 (EST)

	Greetings:

When I first joined the LHSA in 1988, I purchased all of the back issues
of the VIEWFINDER, their quarterly (or so) publication.

I know that I paid $209.00 for the set then, and I know that some of
these are no longer available.  Looking at these back issues you can see
the development of Leica collecting--$500 Leica 250's , $69 for a
IIIF RDST, an Elmax for $600, etc.  You also see a wealth of knowledge:
the first publication of many of Jim Lager's finds, and even some vintage
Marc Small contributions.

I am switching my collecting interests (to fountain pens of
all things) and find that I no longer refer to these issues--they don't
help me much with current equipment that I use.  The set is
complete, to my knowledge to 1988, and has some later issues as well.  I
offer it at $125 plus $10 shipping, well below the LHSA price. and not
much more than Lager's latest.

Take a chance on a great source of information that can be found no where
else.

Please e-mail me privately if you are interested

Jason Tetzloff

Jason Tetzloff, Ph.D.
Dept of History, Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN