Subject: Re: Rokkor 28mm for M mount
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 17:07:50 -0400

Henry wrote:

<There is one problem that I have seen on many a 28 M-Rokkor.  After a
<period of time, the inner surface of the front element has a coating of
<uniformly spaced fine dots.  If my memory serves me, it is because of th=
<mineral content in the paint used in the interior of the lens which is
<leached out by entrapped humidity.  Another disturbing, although
<inconsequential, finding is the appearance of separation of the first tw=
<elements of the lens.  The seam is more apparent because of the steepnes=
<of the peripheral angle.

I had the same kind of experience with three different 28mm
rokkor.(+bubbles)

I also like the lens, but it is disturbing.

Lucien
Belgium