Subject: Re:Free Focus Group for Leica
From: "Jim Bielecki" <jbieleck@northland.lib.mi.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 20:26:15 -0500

> From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
> Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 16:13:33 -0400
> Subject: Re: Free focus group for Leica
>
> At 03:42 PM 6/24/97 -0400, Paul wrote:
>
> >Has anyone ever invited a Leica rep to the list?
>
> Yes, I have.  Both by FAX and E-mail, and directly in a phone call to
Neils
> Thorsen.  They were not interested.
>
> Marc

But I bet they monitor this group anyway.  Being born in the Detroit area,
I have several friends who work for the Big 3.  At Ford, the Mustang team
regularly monitors what's happening in the Mustang newsgroup even though
they never get involved in the general discussions.  There probably isn't a
better way to find out what the faithful think than to follow the various
threads you find in a newsgroup, be it Leicas, Mustangs or whatever.