Subject: Re: Seeing everything new
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 29 Jun 97 13:19:02 EDT

Ben wrote:

<<I've done it. I've joined the duffers club. I am old.>>>>>>>

Damn Ben,  we shooters are never old, just varying degrees of youth! :)

<<<<I cannot say whether my new super human vision will make my pictures better.
I can only say that I am excited about seeing again.>>>>>

Look at it this way, "Now you can really appreciate how good you are!":)

You're description is something all we eyeglass wearers have experienced at
sometime in our lives, but it makes us appreciate the beauty of the world around
us even more so, compared to some with perfect vision and do not see at all.

Good luck with becoming accustomed to them Ben, it may take a bit of
perseverance,  but hang in there and after a while you will only hate them a
little bit when you look through the view finder. :)

ted

an also wearer! :)