Subject: Re: Found Ideal Single Camera Bag
From: nfrnkish@tcd.ie (Neil Frankish)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 14:25:22 +0100

>Dear Fellow LUGnuts,
>
>After searching for an ideal bag that was compact, could carry an M6 with
>lens and at least two other lenses with film, I have found it.
>
>It is called the Nova Mini by Lowepro.  I had run into another Leica user
>who had this ideal bag, purchased in France but with no identifying markings.

I bought a Nova Mini, and returned it for something more suitable: The
LowePro Photorunner. Slightly smaller than the Nova Mini, and it has its
own waistbelt as well as an optional shoulder strap. It can carry an M6
plus lens, two extra lenses (actually more if you have some extra foam
partitions), and still space for film. Carry the film in your pocket and
you could get an extra M6 body in there too.

Neil Frankish.