Subject: M6 eyepiece correction
From: Dave Munroe <dmunroe@hpvclmun.vcd.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 97 11:20:42 PDT

Folks,

With all the discussion recently on eyesight, I perhaps missed the
original question that started it and thus risk asking it again.

Anyway, can anyone tell me about the correction lenses for the M6?  I've
not found any information on what's available or how much they cost.

Although I can use the M6 with my glasses, I hate to wear glasses when
shooting with my cameras because it's annoying to press the camera up
against my glasses.

Thanks,

- -Dave