Subject: RE: Seeing everything new and Leica M6
From: "Garbutt, Robert" <RGarbutt@ncrpexec.telstra.com.au>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 10:40:00 +1000

Ernesto,

I also have astigmatism and have a pair of contact lenses.  They have a
axis and so should be inserted in approximately the right orientation.
The bottom of the lens is weighted - it is slightly thicker plastic -
and so they stay in position.  I found this an amazing feat of
inventiveness.

Unfortunately I had some type of reaction to the lenses  They gave me
bad sinus aches and headaches so I gave up on them,  but while they were
in they worked fine.  You can also have good fun with them by putting
them in upside down and watching the view sharpen up as they rotate into
the correct orientation.  Hours of fun!

Regards,
Rob.