Subject: Re: Kodachrome.
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 03 Jul 97 09:31:33 EDT

Fred Ward wrote:

<<But with Technicolor, what runs through the huge camera (3 reels of b/w film
negatives) are not projected, but instead are used to make a color release
film.>>>>

G'day Fred,

Thanks for the kodachrome/Technicolour explaination. It seems no matter how long
I'm involved in photography the learning process never ends. Love it! :)

I can't imagine how the cameras would keep the three rolls of film in sync and
the size must have been enormous.

Is this similar to the old, I think it was a "one shot" colour camera where
three sheets of film were exposed at the same time? I think that's how it
worked.

ted