Subject: Re: beginner film question
From: wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 12:50:34 -0400

For the print size you mention the difference between 100 and 25 speed
films is very subtle. I find that Ektar 25 yield a hard to define
"smoothness" that is lacking in 100 speed films.

The real difference is in larger prints.

Another advantage of the slower films is that under bright daylight you
have a greater range of aperture/shutter speed selections, thus better
control of depth of field.

Cheers!

kw

- ----