Subject: Faulty frame counter
From: Claes Bjerner <claes.bjerner@pi.se>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 97 11:26:02 +0200

The frame counter on my relatively new M6 #2169xxx does no longer =
reset itself down below zero when I put in a new roll of film. =
Instead it resets itself somewhere between 15 and 20.

Of course, it doesn=B4t effect the picture quality, but it sure is a =
nuisance not knowing how many frames are left on your roll.

Has anyone of you experienced this particular problem?

Claes Bjerner