Subject: Re: Heads Up
From: Stark <astark@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 20:33:42 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Ben,
If it's too good to be true it usually is and what's the other one,
Caveat Emptor.  Having been in the antique business, buying an selling
and also buying and selling cameras I have gone thru this type of
misrepresentation many times.  If I only had a dollar for all the miles I
have driven only to find the items offered grossley misrepresented
(age,condition,etc) either due to ignorance, someones price guide,or just
plain out to burn your tush, take it or leave it.  We all get burned
occasionally, and maybe this will work out O.K. for you, hope so. Tony

                       TEMPUS VITAM REGIT