Subject: Repair facilities that will sell parts?
From: David Riecks <riecks@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 1997 00:30:43 -0500

Apologies in advance for the repost... but in my haste, I replied to a

Anyhoo:

I got a great deal on a used Leica M2 about a year ago, but I've run into a
problem lately with the rewind button (located on the front).

The screw that holds the button has stripped threads. It fell out about a
month ago, and while I was able to find the button part and the stripped
screw I did managed to lose the spring.

Any suggestions on finding a repair shop that would simply sell me the screw
and the spring?

I'm new to the list, so if a list of repair facilities that will sell spare
parts is in a FAQ, kindly point me that way.

Thanks,

David
David Riecks                    *       riecks@prairienet.org
701 W. Washington St            *                 or
Champaign, IL 61820             *       riecks@compuserve.com
ph/fax 217-239-FOTO (3686)      *        Midwest/Chicago ASMP
          http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/riecks
"People that read Tabloids deserve to be lied to."
	Jerry Seinfeld, during interview on 60 Minutes