Subject: Re: Re:Private buy/sell
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 20:12:22 -0700

> Shyan wrote:
>

> >Please try to keep all private buy/sell communication

I for one appreciate seeing the equipment being offered by individuals. As
long as we don't get inundated with dealers' lists, then I enjoy seeing the
"market" in used Leica equipment. It is appropriate, however, that the
offers to buy are returned privately to the seller.

Since I'm writing about the market, I may as well offer an item:  my Leica
CL with 40mm f/2 M-Rokkor. The lens is mint- with perfect glass and
includes the combo rubber lens hood/UV filter. The body is very clean from
the front, but has some small scratches above the leather on the back.
Ideally I would like to swap it for another piece of equipment, such as a
"user" M body (any except M3) - not necessarily pretty, but in good
mechanical order; or for a 2nd version or newer 28mm Elmarit-M; or for a
400mm or longer Telyt; or for any similarly valued Leica equipment.

Please contact me at  datamaster@humboldt1.com