Subject: Apology
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 00:50:18 -0700

My network guru son just came home & I asked him about the vertical bar in
the margin and he replied "Eudora inserts this on a reply if you are
replying to STYLED text... but nobody should ever send STYLED text." So it
IS my Eudora that is putting it in (you were correct), but it's because you
are sending STYLED text. So you don't, and my Eudora won't. Also, it's the
*A tool that removes the stylized reply, but it comes back as soon as you
type anything.

Jim