Subject: Re: Question about eveready case for M3
From: Myron <myronw@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 16:22:23 +0100

Ken Wilcox wrote:

> M4 case yes. I haven't tried it but I think the M6 case would be a little
> loose on an M3.
>
> kw
>
> >Does anyone know if the M3 will fit into an eveready case for an M4
> >and/or M6. My old case is beginning to fall apart and I'd like to replace
> >it with something a bit newer.
> >
> >Thanks in advance
> >
> >Steve Brauner
> >Mahwah, NJ
>
> ----
> Ken Wilcox                                Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
> LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
>                                               <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>

Ken, I have an M2/M3 with DR50 + meter case exc cond for $50. and an M3
case exc cond. that needs a rivet (it doesnt disconnect which is why
someone removed the rivet. You can have that one for $30. I have to
verify this becasuse it's in my drawer at work and I'm writing this at
home but, I can check monday. Both just need a little polish to be close
to mint.
Peace,
Myron Wolf