Subject: Re: Incident Meters and such
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 16:24:34 -0600 (MDT)

>Great shooting Ben!!! Put some of them on
>your web site.
>
>Jim

Not a chance! Some slob will steal them and use them to sell phone sex, or
some "send $5 to 5 people" scheme. Nope, these bad boys are going into the
mail to every stock agency on the planet. After which I am going to make more!!!

Not to belabor the point, but I can say without any question that using this
incident meter has increased the quality of my work a multiple of that of
any chunk of equipment I own. THAT is a bold statement.

BTW Jim, '60 & '61? Was California a state then?

,/8^|