Subject: M-6 Meter battery
From: greenlion@designlink.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 21:30:45 GMT

I recently bought a used, in mint condition, M-6.  After one roll the battery
died.  The seller
and I both thought that the battery was old and needed to be replaced anyway.
I  had no problem
with that.  I bought and installed a new battery and it died after 5 rolls!  So
before I take it to the shop
does anyone have any ideas about this?  My understanding is that the meter
turns itself off in 10 seconds.
Any know problems with M-6 batteries?  By the way, the meter was right while
the batteries were working.

william
greenlion@designlink.com