Subject: Camera bag question
From: Mike Preiss <mpreiss@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 14:37:57 -0700

I've got an M6, 21, 35f1.4ASPH, 50f1.4, and 90f2. I still haven't found =
the ideal camera bag. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd actually =
like two bags: one for around town that doesn't scream "camera bag!" and =
another that can be strapped around my waist for multi-week trekking =
trips in the Himalayas. (It seems no matter what gear I own, I never =
find the right bag!)

- -Mike Preiss