Subject: Re: incident meter
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 17:52:22 -0700

At 02:18 PM 7/12/97 +0200, Ernesto wrote:
>Jim
>
>I'm on the market for a meter like that. What kind of meter do you use?
>
>Ernesto

I use a Gossen Luna-Star F (current model is the F2) and a Sekonic Studio
Deluxe. The Gossen not only does normal ambient, mixed, flash, & ratios,
but you can enter filter factors, bellows factors, anything that changes
the amount of light that reaches the film, which will automatically be
computed into the reading. That way you don't have to remember to compute
it yourself, manually, after you take a reading. I have had my Sekonic
Studio Deluxe meter for decades. It doesn't use batteries. It's always
there. And it always works. Neither the Gossen or the Sekonic have ever let
me down. The Gossen F2 will also take a 5 degree spot meter attachment.

Jim