Subject: Re: article in Leica Fotografie
From: Erwin Puts <imxputs@knoware.nl>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 97 10:43:08 +0200

The article in Leica Fotografie is a slight rephrasing of the company's
brochure on the Summicron-ASPH. Read the brochure and you get exactly the
same information.
In other words: its PR stuff.
The many requests all over the world for a comparison between the ASPH
'lux and 'cron will be responded to in next week. I am now busty
comparing the two lenses. And I hope to post the results in about a week.
Erwin