Subject: Re: Camera bag question
From: Robert Mustard <robphoto@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 08:31:00 -0700

>>Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 14:37:57 -0700
>>Subject: Camera bag question
>
>>I've got an M6, 21, 35f1.4ASPH, 50f1.4, and 90f2. I still haven't found =
>>the ideal camera bag. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd actually =

At PhotoWest a few weeks ago I saw a Tenba bag/beiefcase that would be
ideal for the equipment you describe.  From outward appearances (green
canvas with leather handles and corners, measuring 11X14X3 inches) this
"case" didn't say "cameras" at all.  But inside it was set up for two 35mm
bodies and several lenses.  This is definitely an item that I'm going to
buy.

Rob Mustard Photography
Los Angeles
Robphoto@concentric.net