Subject: Re: L308B-II question (Off-Topic)
From: kopitnil@mra-inc.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 97 08:36:56 cst

Joe Berenbaum wrote:
> Just a nagging thought, since we've been discussing the Sekonic L308B-II
> meter- mine doesn't actually say "II" anywhere on the meter but only on the
> box. If anyone has their L308B-II to hand and can look at it, I'd be
> interested to know what it says on other peoples'.

Mine is the same; I asked my dealer about it when I bought the meter. He said
the difference between the L308 and the L308B is an increase in the meter's
sensitivity by a stop. But as far as he knew, the L308BII is the same meter as
the L308B, only now Sekonic includes the "Lumidisk" (a tiny snap-on flat
diffuser which allows contrast measurement and which I think I've already lost)
in the box.

Larry