Subject: Re: M-6 Meter battery takes 10mA
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 16:06:21 +0200

William,

I checked my M6's electric current consumption:

It takes between 9.8 and 10.6 mA.

As far as I remember has the battery 50 mAH, i.e. I could measure for about 5
hours constantly.

If turned to B I could measure no current flow (this has been pointed out here
before). The check with the current flow can be done very quick and without
disassembling anything other than the battery itself. You should double check
that the current goes after approximately 10 sec. to zero again.

christoph