Subject: Re: Incident Meters and such
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 19:44:21 -0800

Ben Holmes wrote:

> Huhhh??? Oregon? Could there be two of these Philby guys?
> >
> >Donal Philby
> >Medford, Oregon

Ben,

I feel like it.  I've just done three days of up at 4am, shooting by
6am, shooting straight through (20 minutes for lunch) until after dark.
Then back to docks, 45 minute drive to hotel, plus some dinner, organize
film (about 30 rolls a day), and colapse into bed at 11:30pm.  Then up
again at 4am.

I wish there were two of me, so we could take shifts.  And it has been
up to 100 degrees in middle of day.

I'm having a beer even as I type.

Now get a couple day break (where I drive to Seattle to process, edit
and deliver film.  (I called the one Medford lab and asked about what
push and pull controls and snipping they had and he said I don't know
what you mean.) Then get to drive back down for more.

And no, I'm not complaining, Ben.

Donal Philby
Medford, Oregon