Subject: Re: Insurance Question
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 17 Jul 97 20:14:51 EDT

Richard wrote:

<<<Do others have camera insurance so lost or stolen gear can be replaced?>>>>>

Hi Richard,

I have "replacable" insurance. It sure costs more, but I understand there are
variations of this kind.

<<<I'll have to be careful not to put it down to eat in a restaurant and then
walk out without it.>>>>

This is a sure fire way of never forgetting it. Put the bag as close to your
feet as you can and place one foot through the shoulder starp in a way that you
just can't step out of it. Then if you get up to walk away the chances are if
you don't stop and get the bag you'll be flat on your can infront of everyone,

it sure has worked for me for years. Crashed and burned a few times also!:)  It
works just as well if you are using several cameras at the same time and you put
one down on the ground. Just set the neck strap in away that noone can rip you
off while you're looking through another camera. If they grab the camera they
have to pull you off your feet firt.

ted