Subject: Re: Elliot
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 17 Jul 97 20:15:00 EDT

Jim Brick wrote:

<<Now when we read a post from you, we know that there is a REAL human being
behind it. Not just a name on the computer screen. We all love you. Please do
not be embarrassed.>>>>>

Hi Jim.
I feel once and awhile when we learn about how some of our fellow LUGGERS live
and think and have experinced life beyond our Leica chatter makes for a stronger
understanding of each other and draws the family a little closer to-gether.

For some this may not be the case, but I'm an emotional jerk and always have
been. So when I read Elliot's open conversation I kind of felt embarrassed, but
the one thing it did for me was create a great admiration of someone who's hand
I'd like to shake some day. :)

ted