Subject: 35/2 asph
From: "Guido Ridoli" <guirid@numerica.it>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 21:20:14 +0200

Well, that's incredible I have in my hand te new 35/2 asph chrome one of
the first arrived in Italy
It's small but it is proportioned with M series, it has the classic Leica
look that make our Leica world magic: I don't know if I will use it with an
M2 body with his incredible viewfinder or  the classic M4 or the up to date
M6.
I have a certain respect to it because (even if I haven't used it before)
I know that it is going to became one of the best lenses of M system ; and
as we know the lens is the only thing  that makes photo.
Sorry about  japanese friends that build F's and Eos's  bodies
thinking that it will makes better shoots but it will make only fast
shoots.
M's fans, I think , love slow but qualities shoots.
We shoot with the myth and it will help us to make good  pictures because
after the lens the only important thing to make pictures is the man and his
 sensibility, his fantasy and his heart.
When I shoot I want to hear "Click" not "Bzzz Vrrrrrr Shhhhhh" because if
the subjet is important, the different way fix it on the film in manual
shooting, has the same importance; but if you leave the camera software to
choose for you you became a Sunday's cliker not a Leica lover......
As soon as possible on Lug's screen my impression about the new lens.
Bye    :-))

Guido Ridoli
M-system fan
guirid@numerica.it