Subject: Re: Insurance Question
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 19 Jul 97 02:02:41 EDT

Paul wrote:

<< I set my PowerBook on the shelf at the end of the car when Marcia and I were
taking the train between terminals at the airport. Amazingly, it was still there
when that train came back around again 15 minutes later>>>>

Paul,

Boy that's a wonder of wonder these days! But imagine how you'd feel if the bomb
guys blew up your power book! a little pissed off! Then try to explain to your
insurance agent why you would like the insurance to buy you a new one! :)

"well you see it was like this I put it down and then there was this BOOM sound
and they brought me all these little pieces and gee whiz what do you mean you're
not going to buy me a new one!" :)

A wonderful visit with Marcia and yourself, too short as usual with "meet and
greets". On the Sunday after your visit I had the pleasure of meeting Ian
Stanley from Katmandu who was visiting Victoria. Again only for a few minutes as
I was in the middle of a shoot when we met.

Looking forward to more time in Kennebunkport in October to share great Leica
things.:)

MAybe you'll have to have a string attached to the power book like we did when
we were kids with our mittens and threaded through the sleeves of your jacket.
:)

ted