Subject: Re: Concave Lens Elements (2)
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 17:00:21 -0700

On 18 Jul 97,  Erwin Puts wrote:

> Well Roger,
> We were commenting on the front lens surface of the 28mm, not the 35mm
> ASPH, which is indeed concave. Erwin Puts

Well, Irwin, I goofed! I was informed via private email that I had read
too fast and too incompletely. Mea culpa, sorry. BUT, I've been wanting to
use that word, spittle. After posting, it occurred to me that you guys
would probably think I was drooling, when it was merely my dog sneezing.
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      A preposition is a bad thing to end a sentence with.