Subject: Re: 35/2
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@ricochet.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 15:38:28 -0700

	I was toying with a chrome version of the lens in stock at Glazer's in
Seattle today (they have me wait-listed for the black version), so it does
appear to be dribbling onto dealers' shelves out here. Quite a hefty piece
of glass, too. Popped it onto my M6 and shot a couple of frames in the
store, wide open to see how it performs at full aperture.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.