Subject: Re: Leica glass...SHARP
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 19 Jul 97 19:10:14 EDT

Harrison wrote:

<<<so I will probably stay with EOS for my SLR stuff and Leica for my M stuff,
but the features of the R8 sound pretty tempting-it just needs a motor, as does
the car, I hear.  Sorry Ted. :(>>>>

That's OK Harrison me son,

I got a ticket on the lottery to-night and if I win, you, Donal and I will all
arrive in Northvale and have a buy out of Leica gear like kids in a candy shop
and I'll even pay for the R8 motors in advance so there wont be any messin'
around when they're available next Feb-March.! :)

Now that's a deal you can't turn down and all you have to do is show me around
Nashville for a couple of days! :) Donal has to go big time in SD! :)

ted