Subject: Re: Some thoughts on the R8 ...
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 01:56:48 -0500

>Now the club thing! Geeze I'm not sure how that got started but maybe I could
>make a few extra bucks selling fan club memberships with a picture of me
>and an
>R8 embossed on the card. :)

You could always get Leica to put the thing on the back of the camera
that was supposed to hold the end of a film box and put your head shot in
there on a limited edition R8.

Lets see Ben is going to forge some limited M6es in your honor, now an R8
what's next a limited edition Leica car?  :)

Harrison McClary
hmphoto@delphi.com
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto