Subject: Re: M lenses vs R lenses
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 06:16:53 CDT

Erwin,

>I posted once a comparison between the Summicron-M and R 50mm. Noone
>ever
>noticed it. So I assumed there is no interest in these texts.

I would appreicate it if you would take the trouble to do it again.  I
would ask you to send it me at my e-mail address, but I am sure many
would like it.

I have seen this question asked several times before (I for one) but I
have never seen an answer.

Thanks for all the super information you post.

Richard Hemingway
Norman, OK