Subject: Re: For your amusement only
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 20 Jul 97 11:23:09 EDT

Rob wrote:

<<< but I have a question.  Only eight electrical contacts built into the
dashboard are accounted for.  Why the extra three? Leica doesn't seem too
forthcoming about the future uses for these.>>>>>>>>

Rob,

I've heard through the Rhineline that they represent some new fangled motor
inovation using oxygen for fuel. The hang-up for the motors seem to be a problem
to communicate with  Werner von Braun for the fine tuning.

Several "channeling folks" have been tried but for the moment they haven't
succeeded. :) However the motor is promised for 1998 or whenever!

ted