Subject: [none]
From: pgs@thillana.lcs.mit.edu (Patrick Sobalvarro)
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 16:39:28 -0400

<Pine.BSI.3.95.970720103751.10868B-100000@comet.connix.com>
(royzart@connix.com)
Subject: Re: Broke Down & Bought a Leicaflex SL

   Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 10:42:21 -0400 (EDT)
   From: "Roy C. Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>

   The tactic I employed way back in my days as a husband was to
   maintain consistency in body colors - black Nikon slrs, chrome
   Leica Ms. As long as no more than two of any one body type were out
   at any one time, the other's suspicions as to the true extent of
   the holdings were not aroused.

My concern about this sort of advice on preserving domestic
tranquility is that it always seems to start with a phrase like,
"way back in my days as a husband..."

- -Patrick