Subject: Re: Back from travelling
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 09:26:38 +0200

Hi Oddmund,

I enjoyed reading your description of the work and travels you have done
recently. It painted a picture of a very sensitive and concerned photographer
as well as it gave insight to a world we hardly can imagine in our so called
developed countries.

You are right when you talk about the phases in a photographer life of
frustration and the way out. BTW I had been asked to take a series of portrays
of my colleages for pictures in the web. I was so frustrated, that I asked
myself if I should sell my camera and darkroom stuff. The portrays look as if
I'm working in a horror cabinet.

christoph