Subject: Re: m3 auction on ebay
From: Henry Chu <doctorc8@entertain.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 13:55:07 -0600

Bruce & Amy Hansen wrote:

>         Luggers- I have no intention of tying up your computers with more and
> more of this type of posting. I will let you get back to the wonders of
> Leica.
> Sincerely,
> Bruce Hansen

Bruce,

I understand your plight and I empathize.  Realize that for me, if you
were selling something that I wanted, I would have no hesitation buying
it from you.

Also realize that there are many on LUG who have little regard for what
Ben Holmes has to say.  You may have read the post by John Van Stelten.
So yours is not an isolated instance.

Regards,

Henry