Subject: Re: Camera Karma
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 10:03:27 +0200

Jim,

thanks for the great story, but how could you do this to me? I was just happy
with the recent stunning macro pictures of the Tele-Elmarit and thought it
outperformed a bigger format :). And now this.
What shall I tell to my wife, what to my children if they have to grow up in
poverty because their dad is spending all his money in LF-stuff?

Well Leica gear is not really cheap either :)

christoph