Subject: Re: Some thoughts on the R8 ...
From: Luiz Otavio Marinho <lmarinho@br2001.com.br>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 11:27:05 -0300

At 16:44 23/07/97 -0400, you wrote:
>In einer eMail vom 22.07.97  02:28:54, schreiben Sie:
>
><< If this is true then I guess they did not take any professional
> pictures at this track before the invention of autocus cameras.
>  >>

>Of course they did. But they got considerably more unsharp pictures and the
>standards were lower. Just compare average published sports photographs of
>today and of 20 years ago. The differences (even in print quality) are
>stunning.
>
>Frank

 Just compare the Ur-Leica to the M6, Just compare the Popular Photography
today and of 20 years ago, Just compare your car today and of 20 years ago,
Just compare Oscar Barnack with a Computer in Leica Factory today, Compare,
Compare...=20

 Unbef...liveable!!! How can you compare a print today with a print of 20
years ago??? You are amazing!!!

=20

 Luiz Otavio Marinho
 S=E3o Paulo - Brazil