Subject: Re: Some thoughts on the R8
From: FKemper@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 16:39:17 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 23.07.97  09:07:39, schreiben Sie:

<< fotoMAGAZIN doesn't really
 excel in terms of competence. As you have been employed there your opinion
 will certainly be different. >>

You can bet on this one. BTW: Who excells in the german mag market? Leica
Fotografie?

Besides this: I think, my behaviour in cyberspace is quite okay. It cannot be
the meaning of Nettiquette just simply not to say ones opinion. And it cannot
be your role in this newsgroup to tell me what to post and what not.

CU

Frank