Subject: Re: DO NOT MISS THIS!!!
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 97 15:21:02 PST

     Hi,

      It sounds like this guy is trying to defend himself for all of his
     dirty words and behavior.  If he is honest, he does not have to write
     this post full of four-letter words.  I simply could not believe this
     guy used this much four-letter words in public.  Now it is clear that
     this guy feels guilty in some sense.

>Sangre Lee, or whatever your name is, I CHANGED MY MIND! I didn't have to
sell MY FUCKING GEAR if I didn't want. I still own my 6's, I chose not to
>sell them, and you have no right to insinuate otherwise.

     OK, you said you simply changed your mind.  You did not even give me
     excuses at all.  You just said you would send the money order back
     after about two weeks' silence.  It sounds like you change your mind
     so many times.  You might want to think four or five times before you
     decide to do something.

>Sangre "cry-baby" Lee said, "Okay, no problem". Sangre felt that going to
the bank and buying a money order was hard work, and he was upset by it. Bull
>hockey - he was pissed because he didn't get to buy my stuff cheap.

     There are lots of M6's in the market in the same price range.  I just
     wanted to buy one from one of LUG members.

     Now matter what, this is full of junk.  It sounds like he enjoys using
     every kind of four-letter word.  Even if he was somehow very upset,
     his words are so unappropriate for the public postings like this.  He
     simply showed what kind of man he really was.

     Regards,
     David