Subject: Hood for 90mm M lens
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 23:28:37 -0400

LUGgers:

You're all right, I've tired of the rubber hood on my 90mm Tele-Elmarit
lens. Is there a black metal hood something like the 12585H hood on my 50
Summicron-M for a longer lens. I could just use the 12585 hood, but
something deeper would be nice.

I'd like to know the number of what I'm looking for so I can buy one.
Better yet, if you have one: How much will I have to pay you to part with
it. Even Better yet, do you have a pretty 90mm Tele-Elmarit with an old
hood from a tele-elmar? Wanna trade. I'm willing to trade my hood and the
cap that fits with the hood on for a metal clip-on hood.

Thanks, Tom