Subject: Re: Gibberish on the LUG
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 10:37:17 -0700

> All this because I really don't believe in self-censorship in a group
> like this. Never seen it work. The next step would be actual moderator
> i.e. dictator.

You have one already if he ever chooses to exercise his perogative. He's
called the listowner. Subscribed lists are not democratic. We post here at
his pleasure.

My reader permits searching the individual messages, and I find the
regular messages much easier to reply to. Never have understood the "so
called" convenience of the digests, but "different strokes. . ."
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America