Subject: Re: 70-180 vs. The World
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 15:05:20 -0500

>Ted,
>Some time ago I graciously offered to allow you to send yourR8 and Metz
>down to SD so I could do the testing on the flash fill for a while.  Now
>I'm offering (graciously again!!) to test that 70-180 at slow shutter
>speeds.  For a few months or whatever it takes.  I mean I will spare no
>effort on your behalf!  And if the camera and lens ever gets back to
>you, you will know for sure.  Now wouldn't that be a comfort???

Donal,

In the interests of making this a scientific test with dobule redundancy
you could send the lens on to me after you have finnished with it.  I
will also gaciously offer to put the camera and lens through as much work
as necassary to see it it performs in a like manner for me.

Ted, wouldn't you find it dobuly comforting to know your gear has gotten
extensive testing at the hands of such as Donal and I. ;)

Harrison McClary
hmphoto@delphi.com
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto