Subject: Leica in the Movies
From: Steve Brauner <steve@fad.sel.sony.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 11:22:35 -0400

Fellow LUG's

Leica's turn up in the most unexpected places. This weekend I took my 4
year old to see Disney's 'George of the Jungle' and wouldn't you know in
the first scene hanging around the neck of the heroine, A CHROME M6.

Later in the film someone offered a Polaroid Spectra as a gift to a native
Swahili guide, and he replied. "I prefer the resolution of my Leica 35mm"

Regards,

Steve Brauner
Mahwah, NJ