Subject: Re: Some thoughts on the R8 ...
From: FKemper@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 16:28:32 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 25.07.97  05:49:31, schreiben Sie:

<<  Unbef...liveable!!! How can you compare a print today with a print of 20
 years ago??? You are amazing!!! >>

Fine for you, that you regard me amazing. But I think we should stop
discussion at that point. Obviously you are not able or not willing to get my
point. This is not a big problem for me, I can live with that. But you (like
me) are in danger of getting into a somewhat rough style of writing. I think
they do not like this in this mailing group.

And for what?

You think that autofocus is not a significant feature for pros - I do not
agree on that. Is that a question important enough for one man to insult
another?

CU

Frank