Subject: Re: 70-180 vs. The World
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 28 Jul 97 21:09:15 EDT

Donal Philby wrote:

<<I mean I will spare no effort on your behalf!  And if the camera and lens ever
gets back to you, you will know for sure.  Now wouldn't that be a comfort???>>>>

Donal,

You're more than kind! :)  However I'm finally getting the hang, (hand  on it)
and maybe I'll be using it well one of these days, but for the moment you'll
have to wait until you get to Victoria to play with my 70-180!~ :)  But only for
a few minutes!

ted