Subject: Gibberish, last take
From: Kari Eloranta <kve@dopey.hut.fi>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 12:36:48 +0300 (EET DST)

Danny,

Just to clarify. I wasn't implicitly nominating anyone to become the
moderator. I thought the word dictator has a bad enough undertones to
show my stand on the issue. And luckily in internet it's just a plain
worthless idea to try to have such person. Anyone doubting this look
e.g. at rec.photo.moderated - dead as stone.

As for improving the signal-to-noise ratio: for prolonged useless
tug war, ungentlemanly flaming, religion, politics - I'd suggest a few
megabytes of LUG archives privately to the parties. If we all do
that it should be in gigabytes. Purely educational of course... ;-).

Kari